Stump Removal and Grinding in Ogden, UT
Simply having a tree removed from your property will not necessarily solve all of your problems. Its leftover stump can leave an unsightly blemish on your property and pose a number of different dilemmas for you in the future. Our arborists at Tree Service Ogden typically urge customers to also consider stump removal in addition to tree removal if their budget allows for it. Whether or not you have immediate plans to landscape or build on top of the newly cleared area, it is a good idea to get rid of any remaining tree stumps to avoid having to deal with them later on when it may be less convenient. If you are hesitant about removing an unwanted stump due to concerns about possible damage to your lawn or existing landscaping, please be assured that our company utilizes a fast and efficient method for stump removal and grinding that minimizes disturbances to the surrounding area in order to keep your property as intact as possible.
When deciding if stump removal is the right option for you, here are a few things you should consider:
- Stumps can pose a tripping hazard. If you have children who often run around in the yard, it can be dangerous to leave a tree stump sticking out of the ground.
- A decaying tree stump may invite unwanted pests such as carpenter ants, termites, or beetles to take up residence in your yard. This can eventually lead to the infestation of healthy trees and shrubs on your property.
- A tree stump can also provide a place for fungi to grow. Many species of fungi are poisonous to humans and animals, which puts your children and pets at risk.
- Stumps take up precious space that can be used for gardening or more interesting landscape features that will improve the aesthetic of your property.
- Unsightly stumps can detract from the curb appeal of your property and make your yard appear unkempt. This can be a problem when the time comes to sell your home.
Aside from budgetary constraints, there is typically very little reason to keep a tree stump around after the tree has been removed. Our professional and affordable stump removal and grinding service will help you get rid of any unwanted tree stump from your yard.
Many people believe that once a tree has been felled, root growth will no longer be a problem. However, roots can continue to survive and spread even after the tree and stump have been completely removed. If one of the key reasons you’ve decided to have a tree removed from your property was to prevent damage to the foundation of a nearby building, your troubles are far from over. The only guaranteed way to stop root growth is to have our arborists remove the roots along with the tree stump for you. Our portable stump grinding equipment can destroy any tree roots buried as deep as 3 feet beneath the ground for you.